Information We Obtain
We may obtain personal information through the Website, including:
* Your contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number;
* Your username and password used to access certain parts of the Website; and
* Other personal information that you provide voluntarily, such as data provided through online forms.
We also, either directly or through a third-party vendor, automatically collect technical and usage data pertaining to your device and/or your internet connection while you are accessing or using the Website. This data may include the number and frequency of your visits to the Website, your internet browser type, your preferences on this Website, your IP address, your device characteristics, and information regarding websites accessed immediately before and after your visit to the Website. We use this data to (i) remember your information so you will not have to reenter it each time you visit the Website; (2) track and understand how you use the Website; (3) personalize your experience on the Website; (4) measure the Website’s usability; and (5) make other enhancements to the Website. The technical and usage data is obtained using “cookies” or similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your device to identify your browser and to store information or settings in the browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. However, without cookies enabled, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Website.
We use third-party web analytics services on the Website such as Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and others to help us analyze use of the Website by its visitors. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use that data to evaluate Website use. Information about Google Analytics (including how to opt out) can be accessed by clicking here.
Use of Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you on the Website to:
* Communicate with you (and we will obtain your explicit consent to do so if required by applicable law);
* Personalize your experience on the Website;
* Perform analytics (including market research, trend analysis, and anonymization of personal information);
* Operate, assess, and enhance our business (including administering and improving the Website and the services and products described on it, developing new services and products, and improving our marketing efforts);
* Assess and improve the security of the Website and prevent its misuse;
* Identify, prevent, mitigate, and/or protect against fraud and other criminal actions; and
* Comply with applicable law and our internal compliance and other policies and procedures.
We may retain information as needed and/or appropriate for legitimate business purposes and/or as required by applicable law.
Please note that the Website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from internet browsers.
Disclosure of Information We Obtain
We also may disclose your personal information (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or securities or commodities regulators; (3) to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent criminal action, physical or other harm, or fraud or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) in any other manner to which you consent. We may also disclose your personal information in the event of any future sale or other transfer or reorganization of our business.
You may have the right to request access to and correction of your personal information held by us. To exercise this right, please contact us at compliance(at)cipher.tech. Your exercise of any such right is subject to our verification of your identity or such other actions as we believe to be appropriate under the circumstances and are legally permissible.
Security of Information We Obtain
We maintain a variety of technical, physical, administrative, and other safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, destruction, or loss.